Equipment Sales Representatve
We are looking for seasoned sales personnel with industry contacts in south eastern Wisconsin to sell skid steers, track loaders, compact tractors, farm tractors (large and small), farm equipment, mini excavators, utility vehicles, and lawn and garden equipment in a safe and enjoyable job setting.
Directly responsible for building and maintaining relationships with customers in given terrirories which results in selling new and/or used equipment and achieving complete customer satisfaction. In addition to sales, promotes service and parts while working in the field.
Desired Skills, Education and Experience:
Preferred applicants will have experience in, or knowledge of, compact construction equipment, agricultural equipment, and/or grounds keeping equipment both commercial and homeowner industries and sales. Requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to problem solve and deal with customer inquiries and concerns, knowledge of computer programs and the ability to use such programs effectively, possess math skills, and organizational skills. Requires working knowledge of safety procedures relating to equipment and machinery. The most successful candidates will be highly self-motivated and directed.
Responsible For Achieving Complete Customer Satisfaction:
- Attend delivery of equipment to customers
- Demonstrate operation of equipment to customers
- Coordinate and schedule customer visits according to territory and time management
- Resolve customer concerns in a timely and professional manner
- Create and complete sales agreements; prepare proposals
- Appraise used equipment with sales management oversight
- Communicate extensively with customers on a daily basis via phone or in person
- Foster relationships with stall and customers, both internally and externally
- Inform management of existing or potential customer service issues
- Utilize sales training techniques
- Knowledge of computer software programs; i.e. Word, Excel, Google, etc
- Follow all company standards based on drug & alcohol and driving policies
- Maintain current Wisconsin driver’s license with clean driving record, be insurance through Company and report and circumstances where driving record could be affected.
- Create a safety-minded atmosphere, free of drug and alcohol abuse at the workplace
- Performs extensive driving functions to include hand and eye coordination; use of speech and sound; moderate walking, standing, climbing, heavy lifting, carrying, stooping, bending, kneeling and reaching. Work outside and inside in various weather conditions, vehicles, and machinery with moving parts
- Be available to work irregular hours on occasion
- Be available to work as much as every 3rd Saturday
- Ability to travel to sales training as often as 2 times a year for as much as 4 days at a time
- Paid vacation based on time with Company
- 401k with Company contribution
- Health Insurance
- Dental plan
- Company vehicle
- Paid holidays
- Be part of a tight knit team working for a stable and growing family company of over 120 years
Please call 262-675-6565 for additional information.